Monday, February 26, 2007

One From the Last Blog








Yes it is all good we are back and blogging. However, I do feel it has been so long since I posted (for some people this is the primary source of keeping in touch with me) that some are probably behind. I guess I was pissed, I just figured out somthing not usually talked about in relationships, I never knew about falling out of love. Its a wierd concept, kinda like falling in love but reversed (after so many steps and mutual emotional growth and escalation you have an epiphany and one day truely realize you love another person). In reverse, you realize you are not in love though you once were. One day you come to terms with it. Its wierd, you would assume that love is one of those perminate emotions not gradually lost, but kinda like how an old friend from grade school, your not really friends (there isnt bitterness or remorse just different paths). Its just a concept that one day I woke up and realized it, though it was gradual I never knew it was happening. But, how do you tell your partner that... your not in love after saying it for so long.

2 comments:

Derrick said...

yeah, wow... that's pretty tough. I think all couples go through difficulties and some just don't make it through. In those cases, it's just not meant to be. I'm sorry to hear that and I'm sure it's difficult.

BrianJames said...

i'm sorry buddy. i wish i could offer better advice than i have...but i've never been remotely close to being in love or in anything with anyone. hang in there!!