Monday, April 16, 2007

Nightmare Returns


well, it was nice to see jeff again and take him to a protest and sleep by his side, even though any chance of us ever reuniting is quickly dimishing if not already passed. but hanging out with him over the last day reawaken my nightmares that i suffered before the break up. its a weird situation i cant remeber, other than very recently, haveing nightmares (it must have been in Junior High or before since my last nightmare). This time one dream woke me up several times and it was so perverse and grotesque and dont feel comfortable writing it on my blog. I have never had such a strong subconscious reation to somthing before. It is hard to discribe, like a severe mental allergy.

1 comment:

Derrick said...

no more nightmares. Sad to hear of your break up. Tell me more...