Thursday, January 24, 2008

State of Flux

I can't help but love this song in the state that i am in. everything is so up in the air i cant even see it and i just got done ending a relationship that wound up feeling like it was a lot more sinsere than it was innitally supposed to be. I am not one to mind being single what i do mind is letting go somebody who is actually date-worthy.
So, the idea for the video was cute but the execution was a little too power rangers for me, so just listen to the song insted.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were hoping for some romance
All we found was more despair
We must talk about our problems
We are in a state of flux

Derrick said...

decent song.

I actually thought Cloverfield was decent, but then again, I love JJ Abrahms. The Host was kind of stupid in my opinion.