Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dear Reachle

*A short letter to my friend, soon leaving for New York, wondering "why" i choose San Diego*
Actually, i know absolutely nothing about Sand Diego, nor do i have a job down there. :-) i could not longer take Omaha, i had been here 5 months over my promised leaving time. Omaha sucks, thats without need of explanation. i have an ex who lives down there (one of my only friends that has moved out of omaha) and he generously opened up his place to me for free until i get my feet on the ground there. In college i had this idea that before i started my career i would randomly move west for a year and just live a down low life as a surfer. as an omaha boy the ocean actually is a rare and miraculous thing, almost spiritual. so because my career is, in no way going anywhere (bad economy, few firm call backs, my internship went on a hiring freeze so didnt add me on, Ambercrombie and Fitch Headquarters dissolved my position halfway through the training class) i decided to not grow up right away and fate was tell me to stop breath and enjoy my youth before i create on of the most monolithic PR/Event Firm monopolies... ever. *BHAHAHAHA haha ha* i guess that will be time consuming and stressful so i will take a short break before i embark on my career. i have complete freedom, no school, no job, no love, no relationship, no children, no debt a whole lot of nothing, so i am going to bask in my freedom. i say -you should postpone life and come live a free, easy life for just 5 months before you commit your life again to school in the cold bustling east.

No comments: