Saturday, April 16, 2005

How am i not dead yet?

Bordem sets in. Bright-Mid afternoon I was finished with school and in no mood to trek home yet so I drove over to the near by Memorial Park, where I convinced my friend to meet up with me and to my surprise she decided to walk the entire way (the whole campus, dodge street, and up the hill) to the memorial… in a mini black business skirt and heals. I am sure the five lanes of traffic during rush hour underneath must have gotten an eye-full as she crossed atop the overpass that windy day. At the top of the hill both her and I collapsed and watch the rugby team. After that we walk to my car, along the way we noticed a stolen Burger King drive-thru sign in the back seat a huge rugby player’s car. After a short and enlightening conversation “that’s cool,” “bet his car be unlocked” we decided to attain it. We found the only his front was unlocked so she tried to reach around to the back lock and tried crawling in, as luck would have it, rugby went on break heading towards the hill top, a cop car turned the corner, and a flock of soccer moms jogged by. We did how all my stories end, dropped and ran. She can sure pump those heals… well until she collapsed and I left her, got in my car reversed and scraped her up. And no one saw, or at least lived to tell.

1 comment:

BrianJames said...

A question that I often ask myself. :)