Monday, June 04, 2007

Omahell

“Have you have walked up to someone and new they were just talking aboutyou, has it happened 50 times in a row”well I went to strip night a the Q last month and unfortunately I amalready not well liked in Lincoln, i.e. JC Avila. Any who even more so now.Unfortunately for me Jeff is a well-liked guy and relatively popular in thecommunity. This posses a problem as it seems everyone hates for breakingup with him or causing with to quit drag. Whatever. Normally I don’t carebut when you have people huricaning around you with a glare you notice andit ruins your time no matter how much you don’t mind. Even more so anothertiff with a bratty gay guy I am sure will cause more reverberations back athome making this a fabulous Pride that I am sure to skip. I think there arepeople in Chicago, which I haven’t even visited that might have it out forme. Yup, defiantly depleted the Midwest and it is time to move..

1 comment:

Derrick said...

aww... my poor Omaha friend.