Saturday, September 03, 2005

Truth

I was short changed, cheated and deceived. Who did he get with over me you say, none other than the Mascot for UNL Herby Husker. THAT’S RIGHT HERBY F***ING HUSKER! Yea, sadness. If your going to continually do something like that behind my back then at least do it with something worth while. I should have saw it coming. That picture is of JC, if you remember he was the guy at pride week who went to go talk with ugly leaving me alone and later threw me to the concrete, gave me a rather insulting excuse to skip my 21st birthday, then hung up on me when I said “I was put into the ambulance...” burnt me with his cigarette (but couldn’t hear me yell because the music was too loud), would go out drinking and introduce me to all the people who he had slept/made out/groped previously to me, got drunk on a weekly basis and go to a gy bar and pick up guys there (for example his sister is in the hospital right now and I would offer any help I could to him, even driving 5 hours but instead he got wasted and went to watch men strip.)
Previously, he gotten drunk went to the Q. I called him the next day and asked how his night was and he replied “I got home so late I only got 4 hrs of sleep.” Then a little paranoid I asked what time he woke up, he said “around 7” meaning that he got home around 3, but bars here close at 1a.m. So he was forced to tell me that he met with this guy (Herby) whose pick up line was “I can make you a turkey sandwich at my place” (seriously, this is what I was passed up for.) I backed down and didn’t get in the way but he said liked me and they just had a really boring conversation, … for three hours, drunk, after meeting at a gy bar. “oh matt you must think I am the worst person ever. Sorry.”
Fallowing that day I drove up to Lincoln to see him, but only to get the reply “well, do what you want I am going to a party.” Angry, I stayed and called him in an hour told him I was coming over stood for two minutes and left. Then sent a text “have fun with hurby” he immediately called back, and I said “I wont get in your way”, he replied “It’s not like that at all, Matt I really like you. I would hate to know what you think of me. I am soo sorry” I sat there outside the dorm comforted him. At this time I would no longer do any perusing (as I told my friend Jordan “I don’t want to get in the way or be a burden”).
Later, with the encouragement of brian, I would go to a club with him and for the entire night deal with people saying “remember that time we got drunk, made out, and almost did me”. After discussing it Jordon encouraged me and said it shouldnt matter he likes you more than any one else, and “its sad cause JC likes you more than you like him” (which wasn’t the case look at all I have done and time wasted- its only I just decided to back off) but I still asked and questioned about him not sure if JC was deeply retarded. Which brings us to this weekend, I had three days open and free, that last big weekend before my job would start, and I was going to spend it missing my tournomant and friends birthday to help him reach his hospitalized sister. But, plans fell through and it is still decided that I would spend the weekend with him, “matt your company would be much appreciated right now.” I would sit at home on Friday waiting come up late because he wanted to see a movie. When I do come of course we go drinking (he couldnt do anything else). The night ended and we walk back, he touches me and rubs my back and I don’t mind, we jump up on a large rock in front of the capital building and I stare at the sky talking to him. We continue our walk and I make jokes about his other boys and he replies “its not like that” and that he likes me; but in a few minutes he says: right now its soo tough choosing between you and hurby because I live 30 mins away and it would never work out because it would be too much work for him for me to drive (!?). then, he’ll continue to compare me to hurb and how I come up short. Ill find out that everything that I have done with JC he has done to Hurby. It was soo tough for him, oh what problems he must have choosing between TWO guys and he’ll give a fake sob (he had no tears but I did). JC knowingly put himself in this position and now must take the consequences, but I was an bystander and now I’m hurt. There were two guys and I was one, do you know how awful that is to feel, how low you become, how unextraordinary and unworthy. I feel nothing but shock and depression. He talks and says he has been trying to tell me this for awhile. I have given him chance after chance and all he did was pout and lie. It didn’t have to be this was, he was given chances, even before we went out to the bars I made jokes about his attractions to mascots and he smiled put me in his bed and said “its not like that.”
After the talk we go back to his room and he asks me to stay (IN THE VERY BED THAT THE OTHER GUY HAS BEEN SPLEEPING IN), teary eyed but still strong I try to get a hold of some UNL friends but no one picks up, its too late late. I grab my stuff and walk out , he drunkenly says “Matt do you feel sorry for me” then rolls over. I walk to the elevator alone passing up the guys sitting in the hallway again, I can only image what they were thinking “here is another guy coming out of JC’s room.” I only feel shame and taken advantage of. I go home, wasting $40 in gas, missing my tournament in Lincoln and leaving my plans to hang with friends. I cry so hard I pull over and puke. I call the one person up, Omar, and he nicely talks to me on the way home. I wake up LIVID, boiling red, with hatred of being mislead. Then JC calls my final words are: “Do you know that EVERY conversation you say sorry! There is no forgiveness left. You treated my like sh*t, left me alone, you lied and you said ‘there was nothing between you two’ and that ‘you must think I am the worst person’ well I finally do. My weekend is a bust. I CAME UP TO HELP YOU! I have no money, feeling hurt. But at least I have my dignity b/c I always knew to never f*ck a loser. I can only hope you can be screwed over by a friend too, you lazy drunk self centered f*cked-up sl ut. Sorry, I have finally come to my senses and I will never see you again. Goodbye” Normally I would wish him to go to hell, but instead I’ll wish him something much worse, that someday he will meet someone just like him and then be treated like the lowest form of crap.


yea, herbie in on the right, my friend dan in the middle, and lil' red on the left. its sad, my brothers have beat up this mascot on more than one occasion. look down for his pick.

1 comment:

Derrick said...

yes... oooh, kiddo. My thoughts are with you. I hate stupid people, but what they say is, "What goes around, comes around!" Good karma is with you.