Tuesday, October 04, 2005

my life in fast foward...

Howdy y’all, sorry I have been out for way too long, dealing with houses, school, advisors, jobs, customers, men, women, friends and lover… really in general people and stuff. First up, I hate my job. My bosses are now treating my like , and I work 8 shifts (6-8 hrs) in only one week (only seven days), I work double shifts. And because I have a day off to day that means, ill work 5 shifts (a normal business week) in on weekend- fri, sat and sun. not only are they literally working me to they also keep me for serving, they make me train, a week after I have finished training, the make clean the restaurant, even the table bases, and the make me food fun, even though I already had 2 tables which means I left and got no tip. This whole minimum wage thing is not working out.
As for the love life well that’s both a long and short story. Guys meet me or approach me and I run in a tragic fury to never loose my sanity again. With in the being of the school year I have been approached by at least 3 guys, all of whom are attractive some what well minded (well two of them are normal) but I just can’t get my self to care or like them back. I know they are nice and pretty but I just don’t like them or the idea of dating.
I have also been searching for apartments which have been driving me insane. I can not take it. All relaters are asinine! There is a reason they have resorted to apartment sales, its just a sad group of life failures that are a few seconds away from realizing it and about brake. It really is only luck that they have survived this long and been able to make a mild profit or that they are to afraid to kill themselves due to further failure of that too. One didn’t even know where his own building was! Well I have stories of each don’t really know if ill expand on any of them, unless u feel it necessary to know the full story then by all means I will spill my guts.
Oh and absolutely thrilling news I might go to London over the summer for class internships on international relations, wahoo! But that is a big if, I won’t know until the semester end, I had done everything that I could its up to fate, or God, or Buddha or whatever.

1 comment:

Derrick said...

YEAH!!!! You're alive!