Sunday, October 30, 2005

Out of League

*Disclaimer: Read my blog at face value. i unfortunately do not have the spare time to meticulously reread my blog especially if i am invited to a movie and only have 15 mins to finish my thoughts (i cant just drop a story) and run... you should be thankful i had complete sentences.*
so, on friday i went out again, but this time as an army guy. i just went to a little party (when i showed up i doubled the amount of people there, jk but it was still small). i hung out there for a little and did not do much. After that i left and picked a friend of mine to go to the Midnight showing of Nightmare Before Christmas. it was fun, i hadnt seen the whole movie until that night. i met up with a few people and we made comments or sang along. also, i got very excited because for the first time... i saw the previews for 'Rent' on the big screen, i can not wait. all in all it was a good relaxing evening that allowed me to get to sleep at 2:00, awesome.
the next day i woke up called about the roaches in my apart (no one came down), called customer support to figure out why my internet doesnt work (couldnt get through it was a fax number) and returned a call to a women i accidentally rear ended and broke a tail light in the morning (found out the estimate was $800). after that i went to go pillage at my parents house. it was cool because my grandparents are in town baby sitting for my parents while they're in Spain. so i got food and had a little extra money in my pocket. later, i left and ended up at a party with all my nerdy UNO friends, all dressed as pirates, Dorthy, Zelda and shit.
i also had some hypnotic and it was sooo good. soon i left and went to the big S.A.E. frat house Halloween party and hang with my slutty UNO friends. it was fun i got to see old grade school people drunk whoring themselves out. it was a pretty good time, i hung with a lot of people from my old drama class and got a little drunk. i was also introduced to a guy, one of those your gay... he's gay, they're perfect together. yea not so much.

1 comment:

Derrick said...

two things...
1. I know all about this "you're gay, he's gay... you'll be perfect for each other." (It doesn't work)

2. All I want to do when I read your blog is make corrections. maybe it's the teacher in me.

Love to ya & Happy Halloween! :)