Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Like This Tat

I really like this Tattoo... before Becks muddled it up with other ink. I have been debating getting a tattoo, I think I would get his angle (a little smaller). But I see two problems with it a) it already is somebody else's, I do take pride in my uniqueness and genuine originality and it really looks like i am ripping off a piece of art. I am a fan of Beckham and find him pure sex (i think thats part of the appeal of the tatoo) i guess its not so bad if i like to sexy karma that it bring but what if i end up hating beckham. I will forever have him on my back! b) what i like now i hate later, i have continually changed my mind about what is cool, what is in, what is out and what i will never touch again. there is so little i agree with as far as my past tastes go. or, what if i like it, but like something else way better? the canvas is permanent. one year i like it the next year i'll kiss it goodbye. well what do you think, is it cool and kinda sexy in your opinion? is it alright if i get my idols tat? is it even cool? i like.... well, i like it for now. in your mean time look up the spread in W Magazine for more pics.

1 comment:

Derrick said...

Okay, yeah... It's a hot tattoo. But... on him. I mean, anything he would have on his body in those pics looks hot. Personally, I don't do tattoo's because I get sick of things fairly quickly. Plus, this one has that religious undertone (unless you are into that). I think you should get an original one or wait for this tattoo phase to expire... and be ink free.