Tuesday, August 16, 2005

last minute concert saves lives

So in a sad bout of depression, after haveing most my friends cancel on me for my 21st birthday, seeing the school of my choice that I failed to attend showingly splattered across my television and newspapers (Tommy Lee goes to college), a recent emotional drain (that is all I will say about that, too much is happening to fit on this poor blog) and I have no job, which makes me feel worthless. It was one of those time where your hurt and not sure if your going to make it (sorry for the lack of elaboration). But there was hope around the corner, because you got to have ‘Faint.’ I found that my sis was going to the faint concert which I had tried but it was sold out. I was previously bumed out because I had missed the bright eyes concert, Fatty concert and the Killers concert all plans had fallen through (which seems to be a tragic trend and maybe a big reason for my lack of happiness). But I made it to this one and it blew me away! One of the best concerts I have been to in one of the best locations. Sokol is a music legend, even for the country the heart and soul of sattel creek this is what gives us our independent edge and one of the most renowned under ground music scenes. It was incredible, and lifted my spirits. I had my last illegal drink there and my first legal. Cheers! Here is to good music good friends and good times (all ill ever need to over come sadness).










i have more pics if you want to see them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad that you were able to attend the concert. i only wish i had the foresight to attend the first one with you earlier; i'll try to plan my spontaneity better. see you soon. cheers.