Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Official 'West O' Rap


Finally, a song that all those g-thug wannabe J Crew wearing preppy poser punks with sideways golf visors to blast out their $2,500 speakers in the little red foreign cars that daddy bought and not look asinine. I am sick of living here it is driving me insane, but now instead of hearing kings of crunk out of mini vans/coopers/sport cars/anything maybe they can listen to this and sympathize (and is equally annoying). This is so the west o rap...

I’m drinkin’ a soy latte, I get a double shoté
It goes right through my body and you know I’m
satisfied
I drive my mini Cooper and I’m feeling super-duper
Yo’, they tell I’m a trooper and you know I’m
satisfied
I do yoga and Pilates and the room is full of hotties
So I’m checkin’ out the bodies and you know I’m
satisfied
I’m diggin’ on the isotopes, this metaphysics s*** is
dope
And if all this can give me hope you know I’m
satisfied
I got a lawyer and a manager, an agent and a chef
Three nannies, an assistant and a driver and a jet
A trainer and a butler and a bodyguard or five
A gardener and a stylist, do you think I’m satisfied
I’d like to express my extreme point of view
I’m not a Christian and I’m not a Jew
I’m just livin’ out the American dream
And I just realized that nothin’ is what it seems

2 comments:

BrianJames said...

you should send this post into the Public Pulse. It's soooo true.

Brooklyn said...

yea a special thanx to the 'material ' the patron saint of ho' turned soccer mom out here