Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Adrenalin Final

So my teachers all decided to help me out and place all of my finals during dead week! It really isn't good because I had no time to prepare. Not to mention I only was only able to make it to one class last week due to illness and and my plain didn't come into Omaha until late Monday night and missed my class on Friday to make up a lab and a part 1 of the communication final. On top of not knowing the finals until the week of: I, today, I showed up 45 mins late for the 1 hr final. After waking up at 8 because my alarm didn't go off (but I put a second on my phone in fear that something like would happen and made it only 10 mins late to my appointment) I put my self in the library to study for my two remaining accumulative finals skipping my early morning class to make sure there was enough time allowed to study. Usually when I leave that I get a bite to eat and have an 1 and 45 min break. Well, I guess not goin to the class threw off my brain's schedule so when the appointment got out I only had just 1 hour. So I sat and studied until 1:40 (when my class started at 1:00) thinking i had 2 hrs then, walked over to class. But wait, you might say, if you left at 1:40 you should have had only been 40 mins late... Well I thought I was 20 mins early so I stood out side the class and talk with my friend for 5 mins because the room looked empty. Well was I sure surprised when I got inside, what had happened quickly swirled in my head as my doom came together, and there was no way I could go over 15 mins even if I asked the teacher b/c my next final was directly after. Took the test, finished in 13.5 mins (1.5 mins left!), adrenalin works wonders people!

4 comments:

Derrick said...

not sure if I followed exactly...
nice job!?!

Anonymous said...

even a hurricane only lasts a day...




...of course it's one hell of a day, but it's one day nonetheless. besides, adventures like these make happy hour that much more happy. i'll have a drink on the beach for you.

BrianJames said...

school blows. what can i say. it drains the life force out of you.

Derrick said...

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?