Saturday, December 24, 2005

Sara Jake and Sam

Yea! Bob’s 21st. We went out and had fun, I never knew there were some awesome bars by my house. I ran into Jake, Sara, and Sam, and I had a really good conversation with them, they also complained how Brain never wants to hang out or talk. Hmm.
One of the bars was modeled after authentic German bar. There we played a game in which you drink from a 2 letter glass boot. Rules: after every drink you have to ding the boot with your finger or you sip again, you cant spill or you drink again, you cant set the boot down or you buy the next boot. Easy right, wrong. The reason it’s a boot is the air will get caught in the front until it is forced up to the toe, and because of the sudden air bubble it just goes every where forcing you to put the boot down or hand it away. LOVED IT. Then we walked over to another bar where I spilt a flaming drink everywhere. Seriously those are not a good idea. Then my other friends and Ross (read down) picked me up and I went and had more to drink at thier house where Ross immediately strip down for some reason, seriously I left the room and then I came back and there is full Ross, sitting talking to the 4 of us, but in his deffens he was in boxers and the clothes that he barrowed did look too tight and uncomfortable (and honestly if I had a body like that I prolly wouldn’t wear clothes either.) I slept on there couch until morning then went to sleep finally in my own bed that afternoon.

No comments: