Monday, January 02, 2006

Dont Mess With My Man and a Happy New Year


well this year has ended and its about time, I regret to inform you that I do not have internet access (*anger*) at this time. But will find ways to periodically drop in to say hi.
Well I survived my trip to the middle of Nebraska. It was uneventful, which was the best I culd hope for. Although I did have a small bonding moment with my cousins/uncles/I think they just showed up for the food, well I sat and watched the Sooners play Oregon. I was just watching for my favorite football player, Adrian Peterson. Adrian Peterson is Oklahoma’s running back and became the first player in school history to pile up at least 3,000 yards rushing in his first two seasons. In the game he did a lot of big plays yet still a subpar performance and helped the Sooners win the Holiday bowl. But I was sooo ed when he got a head injury during a play. PEOPLE DON’T RUIN HIS FACE! Here are some pics
I have been trying to find his ESPN Magazine spread but cant get it, help me everyone (here is a behind the scenes look)…
My new years was good not a lot of excitement but I hope every one had a good time. I went down town alone to watch the fireworks display. They were amazing… I cant help but think there might have been a fire cause at the end they unloaded ton upon tone of fireworks, and set off every car alarm in the old market. After that I walked down 10th street into south Omaha where I parked, got lost went to far and as I realized that I did remember all these dilapidated 1 room houses all the street lights went out. Maybe it was better because no one could see the $900 coat I was wearing. Only I am so stupid. Then after that I (and only because of a promise) went to thee max. to find out what happened there you’ll have to talk to me. i dont really do news years resolutions, i am too stressed right now just staying alive. Anyone have a story out there?


5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

http://www.adrian-peterson.com/

Derrick said...

I got completely wasted at the Rockets game in Houston. Proceeded to tie towels to my head in the Toyota Center, and made a total ass of myself. Then, I went to bed at like 11:30

I suck.

Derrick said...

P.S. I'm glad to hear you are alive and well & had a great new year. Cute fb player too!

BrianJames said...

yummy. he's quite nice. my new years was nothing. I took care of my mother who had the plague and I freaked out, cause I was scared, and I got calls from folks all over Omaha in various levels of inebriation. That's life.

Brooklyn said...

can any one find the ESPN photos?