Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Popular Holiday I Never Heard Of...

so, i guess on Tuesday, the 24th of January it was "Nasty Thug Day" i am sure one of our more Distinguished holidays, like Memorial Day or MLK. Well I so ignorantly was not made aware of such a day, as I had gone to my parent’s house for the evening and lost signal. So as I drove back into city limits and my signal returned I was greeted with a bombardment of text messages and voicemails that reads (*in my slow English accent aloud*): “2day is national thug nasty day! So if there is a nasty thug dat u no, send a shout out… Thug Nasty, Nasty Thug… Nasty.”
Ha… ha…. ha, yes it was sooo funny I turned my phone off. Ok so I like my men ghetto, what biatches! But in celebration of this day I will list some lessons I have learned. (in progress).

1 comment:

Derrick said...

My favorite is also on my birthday, it is... Cheese Sacrifice Purchase Day. I don't really get it.