Monday, January 30, 2006

With Much Love and Envy

"Come up to meet you, tell you I’m sorry You don’t know how lovely you areI had to find you, tell you I need you Tell you I set you apart Tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions Oh lets go back to the start Running in circles, coming up tailsHeads on a silence apart Nobody said it was easy Oh it’s such a shame for us to part Nobody said it was easy No one ever said that it would be this hard Oh take me back to the start..."
So, here's to you going away and not being driven away by me. From fatefully finding a familar reoccuring freshamn face to sit by in 7th period study hall to plans of Washington DC and international travel. See you in June with stories to tell!

2 comments:

Derrick said...

Oh, I thought this was all about me, how I parted and you got sad. Okay, I'm really kidding, but isn't it sad that dear ol' Brian will be gone for a while!?!?! I'm definitely going to go to DC and harass him.

BrianJames said...

Ok. That made me weep. honestly. well, the feelings are mutual. i will miss you and everyone else.