Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Quote of the week

"I dont know why republicans are so against gay marriage when they seem to be so fond of gay whores" ~Margaret Cho (you should see her new DVD)

saddly i dont have the time to write my review of brokeback mountain (but you all seemed to caover that any way). i was very good, it was not ment to be sexual, exciting or over the top. insted it is so painfully down to earth it hurts. it was awsome, the greatest part was actually movie but the heavey lasting impact after. i loved it and it is be a must see (unless you enjoy flims like 'Glitter' or 'Army Studs III') i liked it and it haunted me. the acting was powerful and amazed me with beautiful scenic shots. Another weird apaect is that there 3 sex scence 2 of which are straigt, and the only true nudity is breasts. i feel this film might be greatly misunderstood. see it, it gets a full ****

you know what annoys me, this fucked up gay web that exists in Omaha/Lincoln. i hate the fact that every gay guy seems to 'know' every other gay guy. its really sever, and only recently have i been aware of this problem it its total extent. it is truly amazing. people can play 6 degrees of separation, with in the community it's usually 1 degree, no sarcasm. i hate hearing who fucked who, or who fucked over who the second i drop one name or bring a gay friend to meet another. i am through it seems impossible to lower myself to others. PEOPLE STOP BEING SUCH STUPID FUCKING UGLY WHORES. get some respect then you can talk to me.

2 comments:

Derrick said...

Who didn't love Army Studs III???? It was way better than Army Studs I & Army Studs II.

BrianJames said...

i think you are preaching to the converted...at least with me.