Sunday, June 04, 2006

Been Busy

Hi you guys, sorry I have not posted, it felt too much like school work. Well my London trip rocked, however, it was far more educational than recreational (except one spontaneous weekend I flew to Ireland and crashed in two girls hotel room). But I learned some impressive stuff, I walked around the news high-tech floor of Reuters (Euro’s AP) spoke with executives to large world wide PR and Ad firms, got business cars/advice, most importantly I was given the chance to pitch the group ideas. These things that I will have to work for my entire career to get opportunities like that again. by the last few weeks I was hanging with another group of students so I got out and about, had fun the last night I met up with 2 awesome Australians (I was to hunt them down). All in all, my trip was cool and as always I miss England here. But when I arrived I got to see my friends that I so desperately missed and now I have been swimming and going to baseball games and enjoyin little Omaha stuff.
This weekend was Lincoln’s pride, so I went up and supported. it was by far a lesbian fest, so I LOVED it. In fact the night before me and jeff went down to the lesbo bar here and enjoyed our selves fully. I also hung out with my sister and she brought her 1 year old which lesbians loved! I also took my sis to her first drag show and she had fun but got pissed b/c she couldn’t wear half that shit, then danced till 1 in the morning.
But BIG new for me… a new stangers with candy movie is come out next month, AWSOME!

1 comment:

BrianJames said...

yay for pride....i think.