Friday, November 18, 2005

Alive

i am still here, not dead (although there is a part of me that wishes i was). i am regaining my voice after i lost it, i also start my first day off of training for my new job. i am not really looking forward to it but it lets me schedual my own hours and its not too difficult. i am also packing for my unusual thanksgiving. there is still a part of me that wants to go to Gothenburg, a little west nebraska town, and see some of my really hick, morman cousins and eat the most delicious food you have ever smelled or tasted. if i would be there i would be really bored and sit trying to make conversation with my old grandpa (i love him but he is cranky). i dont know if he will be around for very long hopefully ill see him over christmas. i am totally excited to go to LV but i will still miss my turkey and my grandma. well this is a once in a lifetime experience.

1 comment:

Derrick said...

glad to see you aren't dead.