Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ill Cover You

Open your door I'll be your tenant
Don't got much baggage To lay at your feet
But sweet kisses I've got to spare
I'll be there - I'll cover you

I think they meant it When they said you can't buy love
Now I know you can rent it A new lease you are, my love,
On life - be my life

Just slip me on I'll be your tenant
Wherever - whatever - I'll be your coat

You'll be my king And I'll be your castle

I think they meant it When they said you can't buy love
Now I know you can rent it A new lease you are, my love,
On life - all my life

I've longed to discover Something as true as this is

So with a thousand sweet kisses If you're cold
I'll cover you And you're lonely With a thousand sweet kisses
I'll cover you You've got one nickel only
With a thousand sweet kisses I'll cover you
When you're worn out and tired With a thousand sweet kisses I'll cover you
When your heart has expired
i cant wait until i see Rent again. i am going tonight and i am very excited, the play brings up so many memories from so many different people. and after the late night at the movies ill be up earliy the next morning to got to Las Vagas. i dont know how much i will post about it (what happens in Vagas stays in Vagas) but i am sure to have some photos. well i hope every one's Thanks giving is full of joy and good luck with the shopping afterward. with a thousand sweet kisses, bye.

2 comments:

Derrick said...

have fun!!

BrianJames said...

have your fun in Vegas. be careful. vegas can have a sick hold over people. don't fall into its dirty clutches. and don't loose all your money, either.