Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween

Ok, so i love Halloween and i dont know why, maybe its the time of year, maybe its the dark fun underlining message, maybe its the candy and parties, maybe its the themes and being mischievious, maybe it my chance to be some one else or maybe its an excuse to let lose and do something totally absuerd. i used to HATE it as a kid but now jump in with all its glory, not to metion this is the first major holiday i didnt have to work through i had a week of fun that happened to land over a holiday. For my special celebration i went to the Max and got obliterated with my friend Carry. i had a good time, it started off slow but then i soon picked up. I met a trust fund baby who loaded me so full of free shots I lost count with in the first hour, a guy in the fantastic - out fit and licked alcohol off my abs, flirted with a bartender who gave me free jello shots, and some German dude who bought me drinks. Yea I was in trouble… although this time Carry didn’t leave me in a Walgreen’s bathroom (yea I didn’t think about that until it was too late, but she did good). Might I add that it was amazing how many guys wore their actual army uniforms there. But from what I can remember it was fun. First and last time i will party on a Monday (so missed my class today), now back to being a book worm sitting in the library for most the day, got to love that little change of pace though. How was everyone elses' Halloween.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made some awesome Jello shots. Here is the recipe.

Name: L.S.E. (Lime, Stoli, Energy)

1-Large package Lime Jello
1 1/4-Cups of Raspberry Stoli
4-2oz bottles of 5 Hour Energy
2-Cups of water

Make the Jello with 2 cups of boiling water. Mix in the 5 Hour Energy and Raspberry Stoli. Put in plastic Shot cups and let sit overnight in the refrigerator. Great flavor with an energy boost.