Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Quote of the Week

worst pick up line: "hi, my name is Jason... i dont know if i should tell you this (he says with out hesitation) but my last name is Deffenbaugh, as in the trash service" *threw up a little in the back of my mouth*
eh, i hate insipid spoiled trust fund brats, stop hitting on me. just because you lay down twenty that they didnt earn and a last name that you didnt make, am i supposed to drool? get a better pick up line than "my daddy's name is..." i don't care, anyone who knows me realizes that its going to take a little more than a wade of crash to make conversation. i am bored with money and the lack of personality it brings.
Over the weekend i went to a seedy straight bar on karaoke night as a safe place for me. However, some tall skinny queeny guy comes up stuffs his number in my pocket and talks about his house near by that his father bought him. he invited me over before he even knew my name. i dont know i try and be freindly, but do i really care about another trust fund. i feel bad because i faked a phone call and just left bar. it was rude but i dont think he was understanding that his advances weren't going to get him any where. should i even allow him to get an offer of friendship or an appology? and yes i know his name is "posted every 5 feet in this city," but its on a dumpster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!! thats funny, you should totally date him, you can always use a suga daddy :-P

Derrick said...

uh... yes, these boys need to go away. even worse are the ones that are trust fund babies that try to pretend that they don't use that, but will undoubtedly slip it in general conversation.
gag me with a spoon boys. learn to fucking support yourself.