Monday, November 28, 2005

The Bitch is Back

and alive and well... almost. it was a good time had by all, i am sure sometime i will write all the stories up here. i just need to collect my thoughts so here is a review, monday: land land there, meet his Feisty grandma and bitch-tastic sis (loved them both) saw the Blue man group, went to thanksgiving dinner and talk about dead bodies, christians and how the morgue has been called twice for John’s father after his blood analysis showed 7x the limit of oxycoton, went to a vip club, met the trust fund of Oriental Trading Co. but was too drunk to shake his hand because I had an empty bottle of Crystal in one and a quarter empty one in the other. Second day saw the strip, saw Zumanity, went to a gay club invited the strippers I thought were cute up to our private bungalow (gross/no personalities) took care of john, made it back all while I had Bercardi O in one hand and Sky Vodka in the other. Next day went to a fashon show and ‘high end retail,’saw Ka, went to gay club with our private booth, was asked TO strip, got carried to my room. Slept in until 4:00, went over priced shopping again, Out let Mall, The Forum, Bilaggio (I had my finances screwed up, “$356 for jeans it’s a deal,” saw O, went to sleep early. Got up, did last minute shopping, left for the airport. Oh the stories!
“I would love to see your point of view but I cant stick my head that far up my ass” (loved the grandma)
Famous Quotes:
“You were having too much fun in that pile of Toilette paper”
“Eww, I can still taste the stripper”
“Did you just backhand the old Chinese man... now we are cursed!”
“hey do you wanna come to the school library... your where?”
(To a homeless man) “well do you have change for a $100?"

5 comments:

Derrick said...

how does one find the money to have such fun?

Brooklyn said...

LOL, just cause i went shopping doesnt mean i bought anything! that and his grandma is like a high roller (she falls asleep at the slots) so they dont pay for clubs and stuff. that and his granny gave me a little money. besides cansinos have all the free shows and cheap food to get people to come, so it wasnt too bad.

Brooklyn said...

oh but i did buy shit for friends so come and get it!

Derrick said...

What'd you get me????????

BrianJames said...

shit, that's a lot to take in all at once. i'll take in as much as I can, but there is only so much RAM in my head.