Saturday, November 05, 2005

a weeks rest

*disclaimer- let me brag for a little, really dont even read* for the first time in the last two weeks i stayed home and sat around, did nothing productive nor did i go out. yes, it was a good day. through out the week i did several things: i saw house of wax and yes paris hilton was as bad as you get when it comes to acting. but to my surprise it wasnt that bad of a movie (once again ignore the awful acting). i wouldnt waste the money to rent it but if its on watch it. John, a trustifarian ironically like paris hilton, was the one who collects movie memorabilia and lives in a condo in regency and converted his dining room into a blockbuster. his favorite thing to do is buy movies every tuesday. later we went to this bar called flixx, i have never heard of it before but i met some people and hung out with John and Adam again. then we all went out to eat. ok these guys ordered meals, 2 appetizers and shakes ect ect. there whole goal was "by the end of the night we will make kids in Semolina cry" and when i asked for a to go box… they all just looked at me like i was crazy. i think i actually insulted and embarrassed them! but f*ck that i want my left over food, i never waste that sh*t. after that John, Adam, I and my friend Dan (ill be nice to you and not say anything mean like “was there a single person there that you didnt ‘know’ oh yea, the lezbians”) went to the Q and watched armature strip night. just so you know the Q is in Lincoln so i had made huge arrangements to announce my coming and made sure everything was settled. there i met the upper crest of the community, ok let me brag... i met up with the guy from Dolce, an ultra exclusive hair salon that only goes on reservation, i thought it was an urban legend. but john got us in only a few months ahead of time, crazy huh! on the way home i sobered up, watched p*rn on the new video ipod and I, unlike other people that night *cough* had the decency to fo ol around in the back seat of my friends car... I AM JUST KIDING! I don’t really know what days these all took place and am sure there were black outs, school seemed to be just the nap in between. I know this sounds worse then it actually is. Don’t worry I am still the same judging, prude, pretentious bast*rd that you have all come to love. so, here's to finaly not coming home drunk or with a black eye or a bloody crow bar.. well i am finally off to sleep and tomarrow i get to go to the Blue October show and Sokol i love that place. peace out

1 comment:

Derrick said...

you are too fun.