Sunday, November 13, 2005

Photos

awww.. i was just givin these pictures of other halloween parties. to be honest i do not really want to write a lot. its kind of becaoming the same old same old of gluttony, debauchery, waist and experimentation. I have had some interesting experiences some I am not so proud of some that are cool but all in all I am keeping my head above water (and debating how honest I should be on my site). Just a short story, merely because I love contrast or ironies. I spent all afternoon digging for change and asking strangers for quarters, me and two other friends raised enough money to go buy a plate of chicken wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. on the walk there I received a call informing me in ten days I was going to be dragged to Las Vegas... “for the hell of it .” I was close to asking him for the money that I would cost to fly, house, shop and feed me in cash to pay the $800 dollars I owe for a fender bender. That fucked up my checking account, Later Everybody.

2 comments:

Derrick said...

hmmm... don't know what to say.
cute pics. who's the cop?

Brooklyn said...

if you remeber my last post that is the drunk kriten and sam who took pictures with the cop before diving away screaming 'cock' and the other is of me at the frat party.