Friday, July 22, 2005

Hair Ball

These are pitures of when i just spontaneously left the state and went to some huge party called the hair ball. Hey if a group of s and draggqueens want to hang out with me, who am I to say no. This was a metropolitan style fashion/art gallery opening/break dancing extravaganza (with free food!). It is needles to say it was awesome, except for one btch who cut in front of my twice (once by the runway and again when she elbowed me out of the way at the bar, YOU DO NOT DO THAT!!!) so I poured a glass of wine down the back of her head… and she didn’t even notice it had gone from a teased hairspray mess to a teased hair sprayed nappy mess that never even penetrated her skull. But that made my night better that and seeing all those break dancers was pure amazement. It was food, bright lights, beautiful people, crowed into a huge cultural center, aww ill be back next year.


Inside the party


These are some of the s


On the runway


Some of the choreograph dancers


Break dancer

No comments: