Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Things that are not Toys

Hmm... so, yesterday I had a tampon fight. Yes, you heard me "tampon fight." I was up in Lincoln and was able to see my freinds new apartment whose room mate went out of town for the semester (and needless to say is female) and she just dumped what she had where she could find a place. This of course made for an intersting find in the kitchen cabnet by a bunch of boys. Before I Knew i heard the sink running and saw a tampon zipping by my face. so naturally I ran to the bathroom... and war began, i found the 'heavy days'. They are a lot like water ballons but made of amazingly absorbent cotton and little strings to fling them with (and when they hit, the water exploded everywhere). So, by the end of the night the apartment was littered with dripping stains and soggy tampons (3 boxes worth!) And then we all watched pulp fiction, though i couldnt hear very well with all the maxi juice in my ear.

No comments: