Friday, July 22, 2005

Part II: Bend it like Christiano Ronaldo!?



Here you go Brian. ok, so i never wanted to stoop myself to have "Stud of the second" or "my favorite starxoxo" or "man of just this minute." but... jst look at him. I just found beckem's (who is getting old and spoiled) replacement. His name is Christiano Ronaldo. He got me out of my sxual slump. He was one of the most expensive teenagers to be signed with Manchester United (£12.24million) over two seasons. Can any one tell me how much that is for US $!! Cristiano Ronaldo was born on the 5th February 1985, on the small island of Madeira, Portugal. Ronaldo was also selected for the Portuguese Olympic football team for 2004. He is fast becoming the greatest player who ever lived. He became the only player in Sporting's history to play for the Under-18, Under-21, B team, and first team in one season. He's known for his fantastic technical skills that leave defenders scratching their heads. God, talent is such a turn on. Well, i have only seen just a few pictures and havent had the time to look into him and get some good finds i am learning this as you guys are learning this. Kepp me Posted my comp has problems.
Here are the First four site that came up with his name:
Here is a bio and Gallary
Another small Gallary
Wikipedia's info (just faq)
Some stats, and him in play

1 comment:

Derrick said...

You know it kinda makes me jealous when I see people post pictures of my boyfriend online. Just totally jealous. But alas, I am the one sleeping with him and I know it will stay that way. So, I have no need to get jealous and all. :)